Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel PDF: is a Newly Launched Book for D&D. This book is Launched on July 19th, 2022 (North America & Pacific) | August 9th, 2022 (EMEA) | September 23rd, 2022 (SEA).
We have uploaded its PDF version, you can download from below.
The next D&D book, Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel, is an anthology of adventures similar to Candlekeep Mysteries. However, this one highlights an entirely new setting based on the experiences of its predominantly POC creative team.
LIGHT YOUR PATH TO ADVENTURE
An anthology of thirteen stand-alone adventures set in wondrous lands for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Through the mists of the Ethereal Plane shines the Radiant Citadel.
Travelers from across the multiverse flock to this mysterious bastion to share their traditions, stories, and calls for heroes.
A crossroads of wonders and adventures, the Radiant Citadel is the first step on the path to legend. Where will your journeys take you?
Journeys through the Radiant Citadel is a collection of thirteen short, stand-alone D&D adventures featuring challenges for character levels 1–14.
Each adventure has ties to the Radiant Citadel, a magical city with connections to lands rich with excitement and danger.
Each can be run by itself or as part of an ongoing campaign. Explore this rich and varied collection of adventures in magical lands.
In this book, we will explore:
- Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 14, each with its own set of maps.
- Introduces the Radiant Citadel, a new location on the Ethereal Plane that connects adventurers to richly detailed and distinct corners of the D&D multiverse
- Each adventure can be set in any existing D&D campaign setting or on worlds of your own design
- Introduces eleven new D&D monsters
- There’s a story for every adventuring party, from whimsical and light to dark and foreboding and everything in between
|Book Name:||Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel PDF|
|Authors:||Wizards of the Coast|
|Release Date:||July 19th, 2022 (North America & Pacific) | August 9th, 2022 (EMEA) | September 23rd, 2022 (SEA)|
|Download Link:||Available ✅|
How to Download PDF
Click on the link given below to download PDF.
Official one is available
[If file is missing OR redirecting to other book, inform us by mailing at [email protected]]